Globecorp Networks provides access to this website subject to the user’s acceptance of this policy. By accessing, browsing, framing, using and/or linking to this website or using Globecorp Networks’ network, the user automatically agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
This policy may be updated by Globecorp Networks from time to time without prior notice. Accordingly, users should consult this document regularly to ensure that their activities conform to the most current policy.
General Unacceptable or Illegal Use
This website may be used only for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution, publication or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to, material covered by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right or material that is obscene, libellous, defamatory, fraudulent, constitutes child pornography, an illegal threat or abuse or violates export control laws. Furthermore, this website shall not be used in a manner that violates the rules, regulations and policies of any network, server, website, database or service provider. Users of this website shall also not use these facilities to encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability.
Abuse Prevention / Content Removal
We are, at Globecorp Networks, respect intellectual property and will do our best to process your copyright infrigement notices expeditiously upon receive them. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send notice of your claim to the following email: abuse [at] globecorp.cz
Unlike the USA's Digital Millennium Copyright Act (42 U.S.C § 512 et seq) (“DMCA”), European Union Copyright Directive (EUCD), also known as Directive 2001/29/EC, is less specific to format of
Removal Notice, therefore please follow the requirements stated below when submitting a notification about content transmitted by a Globecorp Networks. Please follow this guidelines, otherwise it may result in a delayed or faulty processing of your notices.
System or Network Security
- Ensure that the notification is submitted in plain text.
- Submit the notification in English language.
- Send the abuse notification to the correct email address - abuse [at] globecorp.cz
- Do not send any notifications from a NO-REPLY email address. We will not process such notices
- Include your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- The notification should include an IP address where the content is located. IP address should belong to Globecorp Networks.
- The notification should include a static URL where the reported content is located. This URL should resolve to an IP address assigned to Globecorp Networks.
- Only include one IP address per notification. If you wish to submit a notification for more than one IP address, please send multiple notifications.
- Only include URLs or domains in your abuse notification for which you are seeking resolution.
- Provide a description of the content that you wish to remove and why this is infringing your rights or violating applicable law or the applicable Acceptable Use Policy.
- For trademark infringement notifications: the registration details (including registration number) for the infringed trademark.
- For copyright infringement, please include a description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, including a copy of the copyrighted work or the web page address where the copyrighted work may be found.
- Include one of the following key words in the subject of your notification: [Child abuse] [Copyright] [ Trademark] [Phishing] [DDOS] [Spam] [Hack] [Malware] [Zoophilia] [Defamation] [Personal data] [Photos of persons]
Violations of system security are prohibited and may result in criminal and civil liability. Violations of system security include, but are not limited to, the following:
• attempts to circumvent the authentication procedures or security of any host, network, network component, or account to access data, accounts, or services which the user is not expressly permitted or authorized to access;
• attempts to scan, probe or test the Globecorp Networks system with the intent to evaluate, detect holes or otherwise breach security;
• tampering with or committing intrusion into any part of the Globecorp Networks system, or using any of its hosts, or system to intrude into or disrupt or impair the performance of any other system;
• intentionally or negligently injecting bad routing information, incorrect DNS information or similar false data into the Internet;
• using the system in a manner that encumbers disk space, processors or other system resources beyond that allowed by the specific type of account or making deliberate attempts to interfere with a service, overload a service or attempting to disable a host;
• transmitting computer viruses, Trojan horses, cancelbots or other destructive programming code with intent to interfere with the operation, function or use of any service or system;
• other unauthorized use including, but not limited to, password cracking, defrauding others into releasing their passwords, denial-of-service attacks (sending packets with an illegal packet size, mail bombing, UDP flooding, ping-flooding, half-open TCP connection flooding, etc.);
• tampering or attempting to tamper with any scripts presented on web pages or configure a web page to act maliciously against users that visit that web page;
• forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information; • unauthorized eavesdropping or data monitoring or filtering.
Users may not create links to this website without Globecorp Networks’ express prior written consent. Further, users may not use metatags, hidden text or similar concepts or formats which incorporate or refer to www.globecorp.net or which use the Globecorp Networks name without express written permission.
Violations of this policy may result in cancellation, suspension or termination of a user's access to this website or such other action that Globecorp Networks may, in its sole discretion, deem necessary. Globecorp Networks reserves the right to pursue all remedies for violations of this policy by users of this website to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of suspected, alleged, or actual illegal activity, Globecorp Networks may, in its sole discretion, notify or cooperate with applicable law enforcement authorities for potential civil or criminal investigation or prosecution.
Globecorp Networks’ Obligations and Limitations of Liability
Globecorp Networks expressly disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information provided by third parties that may be obtained through the use of this website. Notwithstanding, Globecorp Networks reserves the right to remove any material that violates this policy, could be potentially illegal or cause Globecorp Networks to incur liability.
GLOBECORP NETWORKS DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF USE, ETC., EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT SPECIFIED IN A WRITTEN OR ELECTRONIC AGREEMENT ENTERED INTO BETWEEN GLOBECORP NETWORKS AND THE USER. GLOBECORP NETWORKS MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS HEREIN, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING ITS WEBSITE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, THE WARRANTY OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND ANY OTHER WARRANTY IMPLIED BY LAW SAVE TO THE EXTENT SUCH WARRANTIES CANNOT BE EXCLUDED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL OPERATE TO RESTRICT OR EXCLUDE GLOBECORP NETWORKS’ LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE OR ANYTHING ELSE FOR WHICH GLOBECORP NETWORKS CANNOT AT LAW LIMIT OR EXCLUDE ITS LIABILITY FOR.
Third Party Access
Users of this website are responsible for violations of this policy by third parties having indirect access this website through such user or attributable to such user’s act or omission. Any such violations by a third party shall be deemed to be a violation by such user, whether or not done with the knowledge or consent of the user or other third party. Each user shall have the sole responsibility to cease such violations and shall be solely liable for any loss, damage or expense arising from the third party violation of this policy, including but not limited to, third party infringement of intellectual property rights such as the unauthorized or disputed use of domain names, trademarks or copyright protected works.
Each user agrees to defend and hold harmless Globecorp Networks, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and its affiliates from and against any and all losses, claims, damage and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of its use of this website. Users also agrees to defend and hold harmless Globecorp Networks, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and its affiliates from and against any and all losses, claims, damage and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of any indirect access to this website resulting from an act or omission by the user.
Complaints regarding prohibited use or other abuse of this website, including violations of this policy, should be sent via e-mail to abuse [at] globecorp.cz
. Please include all applicable information that will assist Globecorp Networks in investigating the complaint, including all applicable header lines of forwarded messages.